søndag 1. februar 2009

Anto talk..

Well, its beena  while since i have been writing here, so i was thinking i am gonna try to write some words now:P

I have been thinking lately.. ALLOT! The thing is that i am thinking to go back to school.. But then i have to go with ppl that are 16 uears old.. Can i handle that? I hope so.. Because i think its what i want to do.. Gonna think a little more about that:)

And about my job.. Well, i didnt get any job, so i had to go to a company and get some help.. So now i work a place for that company and doesnt get so good payed.. But its what i got so i just have to take what i get:P I hope things will get better one day. Dont like anything when it comes to a job, its so wrong in my eyes.. Ppl thats not from norway get a job, but me, a little girl that is born here, do i get a job? No.. stupid shit.. So i guess i want to go to school again.. :P

SINGLE!

Here i am;) Lol, just kidding.. I kinda like to be single, and i hate it.. I see ppl that kiss, hold hands and hugs and all that, and i see manny that have a little baby.. I want too.. One day, gonna be manny years too, but still one day i will have a big family with a big beautiful house :D hehe..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar