tirsdag 13. januar 2009

What do i want to be in this life?

Its a big question for me. I have no clue what i want to be in my life. i feel  stucked.

My parents know what they want me to be, but i dont know. I am working at the moment, dont get so much money, but i try, i really do. but almost all my friends are working with their education, and here i am, the working lady with no finnish education.. So i use everyday to think. I am trying to figure out what i can do, because the job life its not me right now, i think i feel like this because i know i dont have any education..

I kinda have one little idea in my head, its to finish my education, and maybe move to another country and study, or something else, i dont know. I have to much in my brain atm. I really hate that we have to choose something we want to study when we are 15-16 years old, i went with my friends, almost didnt choose myself.. A little of me wanted to work with children, but i dont know if its that i want to do now. And then i still went after my friends, and the last year at school i got really bad grades. Then i desided to take a free year, i went to school, but its not like a normal school with grades.. It was a funny year, best year ever. Will never forget it.

And now i live in Trondheim working. I like it at work, love the ppl, but i hate that i dont get so much money.. So i am trying to figure things out.

Maybe i move to USA wich has popped up in my mind (not all by myself but that is another story)

I wonder can you hide toughts? That would be great..

And how do i handle my parents? They understand sometimes, but not always.

Friends, yeah i know i have friends. And some pretty good friends to. <3

So whats wrong with me? I suppose its nothing wrong. But it feels like that sometimes.. I suck in school..

Some day maybe i know.. Where i am in my life.. but i want to know. I want an education, i want a man, i want children, and a little dog. A big house :D Thats my dream, and i want to try to make it happen :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar